What's new

Eyeballed this Bucket lister today!

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,741
Reaction score
12,697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I got out of my truck I looked down and there laying on the ground was a first for me. Cobalt blue! Always pays to keep your eyes on the ground, especially at Walmart!:laughing7:
20260520_120214.webp
 
Upvote 16
What is the significance of this "Colbalt Blue tab top ? I've never heard or saw one before ? Edges of parking lots that are close to any bar is a good location to find Dollar bills also !
Just a little humor! I haven't been able to hunt for the last few months so this has been the only "find" I have made.
 
As I got out of my truck I looked down and there laying on the ground was a first for me. Cobalt blue! Always pays to keep your eyes on the ground, especially at Walmart!:laughing7:View attachment 2254269
Looks like one of my finds. Ya gotta take the bad with the good 🫣
 
When I was stationed in Germany, I was pleasantly surprised to find lots of Roman and Celtic pull tabs. 😜
 
Where did you find this cache?


Rando photo from the interwebs. Reverse search it and you too can find the source, I have long since forgotten. But since then I have noticed some beer cans have color under their tabs. and even in the same case some do some don't. Not sure what that is all about. Big problem is to check you have to open each can .... burp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom