mick56
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2007
- Messages
- 1,348
- Reaction score
- 1,149
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Southern Wisconsin
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- ATPro
- #1
Thread Owner
WARNING bad joke coming Kennedy is telling lincoln you think my head is small wait till you see obama. i like the coinmick56 said:Today at Walmart I picked up two pennies that were on the floor. When I got home and looked at them, I found this. Lincoln looking at Kennedy.
aa battery said:WARNING bad joke coming Kennedy is telling lincoln you think my head is small wait till you see obama. i like the coinmick56 said:Today at Walmart I picked up two pennies that were on the floor. When I got home and looked at them, I found this. Lincoln looking at Kennedy.![]()
? Never seen that before. I guess people can do anything with coins nowadaysSandman said:What the heck are you doing shopping at Wal-Mart?![]()

crazyjarhead said:Sandman said:What the heck are you doing shopping at Wal-Mart?![]()
Where else can you shop at? Walmart has ran all the mom and pop places out of business![]()
