New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got in about an hour and a half before the rain started. I found a very worn Trime that I'm probably never going to get a date, It's somewhere from a 1854 to a 1872. First one I ever found, I'm happy.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

Resized_20170120_113429.jpg 20170120_1336311.jpg Resized_20170120_113501.jpg

Upvote 22
OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the trime. I thought my only two were worn until I saw yours:icon_thumleft:
Thanks

Killer buddy! That's one more than I have
Thanks Abe

Wow, In my dreams!
Thanks, stay positive

Ugh oh, Mr Bradley got a trime! I believe you commented that you'd never found one when I sent you a pic of mine. Rock on buddy! Excellent
Thanks Steve

Congrats on the Trime! Just crossed that one off my list myself this summer. Now you know what a great feeling it is to see that little Roman numeral III emerge from the dirt! Plus that IHC is keeping it good company. :icon_thumright:
Thanks

That sucker has been shoved across a counter under a finger a time or two I'd say! Lol
Wtg on your first, I'm sure it won't be your last
Thank you ironhorse

Congrats on checking the trime off the bucket list, somehow managed to dig 3 last year...probably won't dig another lol
Thanks

Congrats! I am sure you were so stoked when you popped it out of the plug! Love that feeling!!!
Seeing a silver edge (I thought this thin one was a Real) is always exciting for me.

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great save!! Congrats on your "first"...........that suggests that there will be a "second".........don't leave us out of the loop when you do!!
Thanks Chizzy

WTG Brad,:hello2: Nothing better than pulling a bucket lister. :headbang: The Trime remains high up on my list. I just know I'm gonna dig one in 2017. Hope to see you this spring when I am back East dirt fishing.
Thanks Loco, man I hope you guys come hit my fields with me, try to make it early before they get crops in, late March? Might still be doable in mid April I'll have to find out from my farmers?

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your first Trime Brad. Date or no date, at least you can identify it. I'm still looking for my first one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread