A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 19, 2014 #1 I found this between two storms this afternoon. Upvote 0
Sheperdess Hero Member Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 730 Reaction score 1,224 Golden Thread 0 Location South Dakota Detector(s) used Teknetics Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2014 #2 That has quite the size on it. Nice find!
N ncnurseryman Hero Member Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 803 Reaction score 443 Golden Thread 0 Location north carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2014 #3 I like how one side is curved. Would it have been a knife?
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2014 #4 That's an awesome piece, how much of it was exposed for you to see it?
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 19, 2014 Thread Owner #5 Dirt fishing Wolf said: That's an awesome piece, how much of it was exposed for you to see it? Click to expand... About half of the point was exposed - the bottom half.
Dirt fishing Wolf said: That's an awesome piece, how much of it was exposed for you to see it? Click to expand... About half of the point was exposed - the bottom half.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2014 #6 Better than me all of mine were broke today. Sure is a killer point Americus
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2014 #7 Nice one. I'll bet your next post will have more than one point after getting the rain in your area today. I got just enough to wet the driveway!
Nice one. I'll bet your next post will have more than one point after getting the rain in your area today. I got just enough to wet the driveway!