What's new

Found One Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked for several hours today and found this one. They have turned the land in this field and it had some rain on it yesterday.


 
Upvote 0
1 is far better than none. Ive had many days of none. Very nice color
 
Nice find. I would be happy with one! One thing I have noticed on a lot of the points you post as well as the majority of my finds is that one side is always shaped differently than the other. Is this just the way they were made?
 
Nice find. I would be happy with one! One thing I have noticed on a lot of the points you post as well as the majority of my finds is that one side is always shaped differently than the other. Is this just the way they were made?
If you don't mind me giving the answer I will. They are knifes and most knifes were hafted at the blade on 1 side. In other words only 1 side was used. You would think they would reverse it but I don't think they did. That is why 1 side is usually more used than the other.
 
If you can get one... its a great day!
 
Nice one as always. Hard to keep up with all your finds. You put a hurting on them in your area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom