What's new

Today's Labette County, Kansas Finds

gravelbar

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
41
Reaction score
152
Golden Thread
0
20260413_122400.webp
20260413_151619.webp
20260413_134543.webp

I had plenty of work to do today but when I got to the field, I didnt have the right tools. Being mostly retired, I decided that the most logical thing to do was to go hunting. I hit one of my freshly rained on spots and found tons of broken cherts. Here are the better ones. Sorry if the pictures are not formatted correctly. I am a zero at tech. And I know, my hands are gross. Can't wait to hunt tomorrow!
 
Upvote 0
Dang, looks like you took a whack to the thumb, one of those that'll make you speak foreign languages. Great finds!
 
Congratulations and thanks for sharing.






c
 
Great points. The one on the left is what I find a lot haha nice to see some whole ones are coming up
Yeah. I am very familiar with the piece on the left, too. By the coffee cans full! But I still like to look at them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom