What's new

Found One With Minor Damage Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I found these in a field that was planted in cucumbers in the spring. It has been harrowed up and I was lucky to find these today. The big one has some minor damage.








 
Upvote 0
:icon_thumleft: That first one is a doozie, and it's a shame she was dinged up.
 
Wish I could find something like those in my cucumbers!

You and me both. Im guessing there isn't allot of people that hunt for points in your area Americus. Just think how many are in the creeks after a rain storm lying on a sandy bend. Probably looks like a bunch of flint cobbles to the naked eye all stained in that creamy brown patina. Dang I might have to drive to your area :)
 
Nice finds Americus!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom