What's new

Found out at least one reason why my DUMP BANK does not like me

engine 823

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
312
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, ACE 150
;D :laughing7: :laughing7:
I went to dump some coin this morning. Mostly nickels and a little over a roll in clad halves. I forgot my coin bucket I pack my loss coin in at the bank and had to turn around and go back to get it. When I walked in the tellers had my halves laid out on the counter searching them and I heard the head teller say she saw no silver in them!!!! :laughing7:
I thought about telling them to not waste their time but decided it was funny that they are actually looking all my coin I bring in. I guess they don't like me because I bring volumes of coins in and they never find any goodies in it! :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Oh I would be taking them a lot more presents to look through. How about lets say 5k in halves nicely rolled and dates written on the side anywhere from 1900 to 1970. Would be fun to watch.
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Oh I would be taking them a lot more presents to look through. How about lets say 5k in halves nicely rolled and dates written on the side anywhere from 1900 to 1970. Would be fun to watch.

You are so evil.... :laughing7: I would love to see that happen.......
 
but if you did that, you would probably lose your dump bank, but it would be fun
 
My son and i did it to a mean teller turned in a hundred Ike's and a Hundred dollars in halves put old on the rolls and gave them to another teller a we walked out i could hear the teller say i want all of them to the other teller we just smiled all the way to the car. Ron
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom