What's new

Found over 100 IHPs this year

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got 4 indians last night at one of my old churches and found another one tonight at the park. That makes 103 for the year. Also got a few wheats and a war nickel tonight too.
Ive found indians at five different locations in the past week but the war nick was the only silver found :(
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    143.2 KB · Views: 233
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    163.9 KB · Views: 213
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    420.6 KB · Views: 224
Upvote 54
I haven't counted my Indian Head Cents for 2016, but I'm pretty sure you have me beat. Excellent work man, just by sheer numbers you're well on your way to continued seated silver and beyond.

Nice work!
 
Awesome work on the Indians- that's a career for some! Congrats!!

-- Jeff --
 
Way to go on the Indian finds! :icon_thumleft:
 
That's a nice pile of indian heads. I'm lucky to find 30-40 a year. But over 27 years, I've found close to 900.
 
Man I love finding indians, my most ever was 48 in all of 2014, you're crushing that!
 
That is a very great tribe of Indians.
 
Great going! Hit 17 of them yesterday to boost my total this year to 102. I love finding Indians.
 
Wow! 100 Indians! Very impressive. Last year with the Deus I found only 15 Indians, this year I've pulled 16 in three hunts! I think I may be able to hit 100 by the end of this year if I keep at it...
 
Great finds. I always love seeing that green patina in the hole. I'm on the Eastern Shore around Cambridge, and I have the same problem. Lots of IHs, but hardly any silver.
 
That's insane!! I haven't found that many wheats yet this year. Lol
 
Sweet, only 4 or 5 here so far for me
 
we would love to find more than a couple in a months time!!! That is awesome!!!!:occasion14:
 
Nicely done!

I'd love to find just one sometime. I'm still new yet so hopefully soon. And if I found more than one I'd be in heaven.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom