Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got 4 indians last night at one of my old churches and found another one tonight at the park. That makes 103 for the year. Also got a few wheats and a war nickel tonight too.
Ive found indians at five different locations in the past week but the war nick was the only silver found :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    572.3 KB · Views: 190
Upvote 27
Awesome work on the Indians- that's a career for some! Congrats!!

-- Jeff --

Way to go on the Indian finds! :icon_thumleft:

That's a nice pile of indian heads. I'm lucky to find 30-40 a year. But over 27 years, I've found close to 900.

Man I love finding indians, my most ever was 48 in all of 2014, you're crushing that!

Great going! Hit 17 of them yesterday to boost my total this year to 102. I love finding Indians.

Wow! 100 Indians! Very impressive. Last year with the Deus I found only 15 Indians, this year I've pulled 16 in three hunts! I think I may be able to hit 100 by the end of this year if I keep at it...

Great finds. I always love seeing that green patina in the hole. I'm on the Eastern Shore around Cambridge, and I have the same problem. Lots of IHs, but hardly any silver.

That's insane!! I haven't found that many wheats yet this year. Lol

Sweet, only 4 or 5 here so far for me

we would love to find more than a couple in a months time!!! That is awesome!!!!:occasion14:

Nicely done!

I'd love to find just one sometime. I'm still new yet so hopefully soon. And if I found more than one I'd be in heaven.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back