G Guest 1551 Hero Member Joined Aug 4, 2013 Messages 804 Reaction score 890 Golden Thread 0 May 29, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Hey guys, I'm starting a new youtube channel where I'll explore Florida and hunt for fossils and artifacts! Hope you'll join the ride Attachments Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 10.31.58 AM.webp 183.6 KB · Views: 121
Hey guys, I'm starting a new youtube channel where I'll explore Florida and hunt for fossils and artifacts! Hope you'll join the ride
misplacedrednek Sr. Member Joined Aug 20, 2006 Messages 303 Reaction score 268 Golden Thread 0 Location Temple, GA Detector(s) used AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2020 #2 Wakulla native. I miss home. Matt
G Guest 1551 Hero Member Joined Aug 4, 2013 Messages 804 Reaction score 890 Golden Thread 0 May 29, 2020 Thread Owner #3 misplacedrednek said: Wakulla native. I miss home. Matt Click to expand... Haha that's awesome dude. Honestly one of my favorite rivers right there!
misplacedrednek said: Wakulla native. I miss home. Matt Click to expand... Haha that's awesome dude. Honestly one of my favorite rivers right there!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2020 #4 Cool video with some Country music Hope you find some of those old Dinasours that would be sweet Ill watch some Thanks
Cool video with some Country music Hope you find some of those old Dinasours that would be sweet Ill watch some Thanks