found some cool things...I think?

Lou7504

Nov 7, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Found all these items within about 10 yards of each other. Any help identifying would be appreciated. photo 44.JPGphoto 33.JPGphoto 22.JPGphoto 11.JPGphoto 5.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 1.JPG

Upvote 7
Those are awesome finds! And old! I like the holed items but I can't identify them. There is a great bunch of people here that can. You may want to put it on the "what is it" site. Nice and congrats! Love the pics!

I like your finds but can't help you ID them. I think this forum has a separate category for Indian relics. BTW, great pictures.

Welcome! Nice Artifacts! Thanks For Posting!

Very cool finds, sorry I'm no help in Iding them there is another forum just for ID "what is it" and another forum for artifacts, scroll through all the different forums, just might get some expert help there.

It's pretty obvious what some are, the last pic. and a group of chips, rough, or semi finished products.
Are the holed pieces stone too ?

Yes they are all stone

The holed pieces "could" be jewlery, and are VERY cool regardless, as it represents a lot of work, do you know what type of rock those are ?

Lou, you are smack-dab on top of a Native American campsite or village site. Your combination of stone points, pendant pieces, doll pieces (or anamorphic figures) polished fetish stones, pottery pieces, and China plate fragment (!) ,stone scrapers and knives, and a musket ball (?) or two indicate post-Columbian, in my uneducated and humble opinion. There will be more, so take a leaf rake to the spot after a hard rain and save those treasures. Sub 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back