What's new

Found some luck

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this standard oil good luck token last night. Before and after pics. Also found a few buttons this morning. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0263.webp
    DSC_0263.webp
    449.6 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC_0262.webp
    DSC_0262.webp
    455.5 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC_0261.webp
    DSC_0261.webp
    236.8 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_0264.webp
    DSC_0264.webp
    212 KB · Views: 89
Upvote 22
Luck is a rare find these days; at least for me! :laughing7: Nice work.
 
I'd take that hunt. Nice job. Love the token.[emoji106]

HH, Relic Nut
 
Sweet token and flower button . You don't ever leave without a old copper do you. nice ones .
 
Congratz! Was that using the MXSport? How are you liking the Sport?
 
Good! Now put it to good use! :)
 
Great token trapper and I do love that button too, is that an oak leaf pattern?
 
Now that's the one you carry in your pocket all the time! Nice find!
 
Congratz! Was that using the MXSport? How are you liking the Sport?

Yes it was with the sport, I was hunting a section of the field with a lot of emi and the sport is better with that then the MXTPro. I really like the sport surprisingly deep seeker.
 
tokens are always welcome under my coil :--)
 
You certainly get your share of detecting in. Love the good luck piece.
 
A good omen Art. Those Shell oil presidential aluminum tokens that look like a silver dollar in the hole have almost caused cardiac events for me in the past-LOL. WTG, Q.
 
I like that token Art. The young ones on the forum wouldnt even remember that gas station. They went from Standard to Amoco to BP.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom