What's new

Found some pretty Hot boxes today

sir

Full Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Here are the results...
 

Attachments

  • SV109399.webp
    SV109399.webp
    75.1 KB · Views: 615
  • SV109402.webp
    SV109402.webp
    107.2 KB · Views: 609
Upvote 0
Me too but use a Wood Stove which is not practical to get picture of without smoking up me house.
 
Man that was a smoken box of nickels :laughing9:.I burn all my wrappers & boxes in the wood stove also.
 
So...what'd ya find? Seeing the nickel box got me interested. I can't hunt, so I live vicariously through the finds of the members of this forum.
 
Does anyone here get a buff per box. To me it seems like ive hit a vien and it shows no signs of dieing out. Its always one per box, never more never less.
 
sir said:
Does anyone here get a buff per box. To me it seems like ive hit a vien and it shows no signs of dieing out. Its always one per box, never more never less.

No, I am averaging a buff in about every 4 to 5 boxes. Wars, I average about one per box. Sounds like you are sitting on a nice herd.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom