What's new

Found some ugly ones

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering if you will look :tongue3:
N GA finds 2 more for my 2017 frame.
 

Attachments

  • SDC12102.webp
    SDC12102.webp
    580.3 KB · Views: 126
  • SDC12107.webp
    SDC12107.webp
    365.8 KB · Views: 127
  • SDC12063.webp
    SDC12063.webp
    822.2 KB · Views: 126
Upvote 0
I've seen uglier.

Thanks for sharing Rock!
 
Very good finds Rock:occasion14: The piece to the left is that worked Jasper?
 
They're beautiful. :) Thanks for sharing.

I will be happy when I can start collecting some dirt on my boots in another month or two.
 
Not ugly at all! Those are amazing finds! Love the pottery too, it's beautiful! I hunted for maybe an hour this afternoon and all I found was a baby mud turtle, so ugly it's cute and first one I've found in the creek and now have to wonder where Mom and Pop are :icon_scratch:
 
I thought you found pictures of my mother in law!!
 
Very good finds Rock:occasion14: The piece to the left is that worked Jasper?

It was a whole point then reworked to a hafted scraper. I sure would like to find a whole point made from that stuff its red with blue in it.
 
Not ugly at all! Those are amazing finds! Love the pottery too, it's beautiful! I hunted for maybe an hour this afternoon and all I found was a baby mud turtle, so ugly it's cute and first one I've found in the creek and now have to wonder where Mom and Pop are :icon_scratch:

The pottery is a new design for my finds. I like how there is a line along the rim and then the prints added afterwards. Its interesting for sure.
 
I went out again yesterday and found these in a field. I will just add them here noting fancy.
 

Attachments

  • SDC12126.webp
    SDC12126.webp
    365.6 KB · Views: 77
  • SDC12129.webp
    SDC12129.webp
    458.2 KB · Views: 82

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom