What's new

Found the oldest thing I've ever found!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
43,404
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a short walk. One just never knows what to expect.
Interesting stuff. Kept me going.
IMG_20260428_205723.webp

AMBER.webp

I might as well quit. Never gonna find anything older at this point. 😏
Sterling mounted as well!

Thanks for peeking! 😇
 
Upvote 30
That's a great piece! We enjoy such a weird and wild hobby. You just can't predict what you will uncover next. Congrats!
You can always spot a fellow detectorist. We all walk with our heads down scanning the ground...
 
Just a short walk. One just never knows what to expect.
Interesting stuff. Kept me going.View attachment 2252020
View attachment 2252021
I might as well quit. Never gonna find anything older at this point. 😏
Sterling mounted as well!

Thanks for peeking! 😇
Ya never know. That plant stuff might have been stepped on by a dinosaur. And yep, it’s old. Keep plugging away🤗
 
You can always spot a fellow detectorist. We all walk with our heads down scanning the ground...
True story:

I was walking from my car to the store one day. This guy happened to be walking the same path just a bit behind me.

Once in the store he came up to me and asked a question I was not expecting.

He said, "You have a metal detector, don't you?"
Once I got over my flabbergastion, I replied, "Now.....how did you figure that!?!?"

He said, "You walked with your eyes on the ground, went up one row of cars and down the next, and then...you checked the coin machine first thing in the store!"

I told him yes I did and I was *very* impressed! 😳
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom