What's new

Found the Queens crown and not so royal jewels. 4 ring hunt. Todays Gold and Silver

Yellowbelly

Full Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
204
Reaction score
680
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found the Queens crown and not so royal jewels. 4 ring hunt. Today's Gold and Silver

Well I went back looking for the big gold chain and instead found 4 rings. Looks like one 14k two silver and the other plain band is unmarked but I'm guessing stainless steel.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    223.1 KB · Views: 153
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    479.9 KB · Views: 157
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    423.6 KB · Views: 132
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    251.3 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 28
Heck of a hunt ! :thumbsup:
 
Used to be a song called Hammer time... MC Yellowbelly! You have some sweet hunting grounds for sure..

Get back out and dig us another 18k..:thumbsup: Beautiful Treasures!!
 
AH BE DAMMMM IF HE HAS DONE IT AGAIN. OLE YELLER WENT LOOKING FOR A CHAIN ,INSTEAD HE PULLED OUT THE GROUND A WHOLE LOT OF RINGS, BOY THE CROWN FOR SHE SURE DOES SHINE, I BET THE PERSON WHO LOST IT HAS NEVER STOPPED CRYING.......NICE BLING !!!!
 
Great hut YB! Love to see your posts. It gives me motivation to find my first in the water. I've got an AT Pro and have only done land thus far. I want to try water too when/if I can find the time...Brad
 
Nice stuff, good spot, go find some more!
 
WOW!!! That's a great day of digging!!!!!
 
Nice digs. Good job on the rings, Can't get gold chain all the time you have to switch it up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom