MackDigger Hero Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 975 Reaction score 870 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 10, 2015 #1 Upvote 10
Subterranean Silver Member Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 3,966 Reaction score 8,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 10, 2015 #2 Was that bullet casing deliberately altered to make it some kind of tool? I like the radiator cap! Sub
Was that bullet casing deliberately altered to make it some kind of tool? I like the radiator cap! Sub
Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 10, 2015 #3 I love "junk!"
MackDigger Hero Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 975 Reaction score 870 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 10, 2015 Thread Owner #4 Omg!!! That's awesome.. I found the bullet right next to a historic hill climb that's been around 100 years. How would that even work? And is the round price to a car too?
Omg!!! That's awesome.. I found the bullet right next to a historic hill climb that's been around 100 years. How would that even work? And is the round price to a car too?
MackDigger Hero Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 975 Reaction score 870 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 11, 2015 Thread Owner #5 Go home MackDigger your drunk