What's new

Found these in the mailbox today!

dirtdigger1581

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Messages
591
Reaction score
270
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chesapeake, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Garrett AT Pro, Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My new plates! "I DIG Ag" I DIG SILVER!!!

Happy Hunting!

~Nate~
 

Attachments

  • Plates.webp
    Plates.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 743
Nice plates!

Some people would suggest not showing your license plates on a public forum because someone may be able to track down your information. Just something to think about.
 
testing123 said:
Nice plates!

Some people would suggest not showing your license plates on a public forum because someone may be able to track down your information. Just something to think about.

Thanks! I don't know how it could be much worse than anyone seeing them on the road while I'm driving. Thanks for the concern though.
 
I dont think Many People Could figure out What Your Plates are Saying Chug
 
Chug and Red said:
I dont think Many People Could figure out What Your Plates are Saying Chug

That's why I spelled it out for everyone. :)
 
I though every thing had to be written in English and Spanish?
 
Chug and Red said:
I dont think Many People Could figure out What Your Plates are Saying Chug

I like it because i'm usually good at figuring LP's out but It would take me til I got home before I realized what you were trying to convey via the rear of your vehicle… and I have a periodic table on my wall.
First thing i thought was "I die gag". :laughing9: don't know what this says about me.
 
Cool Plates !

First look I saw

idi Gag Though :tongue3:
 
underarock said:
Chug and Red said:
I dont think Many People Could figure out What Your Plates are Saying Chug

I like it because i'm usually good at figuring LP's out but It would take me til I got home before I realized what you were trying to convey via the rear of your vehicle… and I have a periodic table on my wall.
First thing i thought was "I die gag". :laughing9: don't know what this says about me.

Yeah I don't think most people will get it, but it doesn't matter if they get it. I know what it's saying!
 
Did someone already have the IDIGAU ? Frank
 
Pretty cool. Not much of a security risk. All I find in my mailbox are bills and requests from AARP to join.
 
Mine say

Canslaw
 
Mine say 38229, don't ask me what it means it is just what they gave me. :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom