D dinguz Tenderfoot Joined Jul 22, 2019 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2019 #1 Hey everyone I found these in the woods and I would like to know if they're natural or possibly tools. Thank you! https://imgur.com/r99hhnU Upvote 0
Hey everyone I found these in the woods and I would like to know if they're natural or possibly tools. Thank you! https://imgur.com/r99hhnU
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,431 Reaction score 72,650 Golden Thread 0 Jul 22, 2019 #2 Welcome to TreasureNet. You will get more responses if you post the pictures rather than links to pictures. All I see in pictures are natural weather worn rocks, not artifacts.
Welcome to TreasureNet. You will get more responses if you post the pictures rather than links to pictures. All I see in pictures are natural weather worn rocks, not artifacts.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2019 #3 I agree looks like natural rocks no artifacts
D dinguz Tenderfoot Joined Jul 22, 2019 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2019 Thread Owner #4 Awesome, Thanks!