What's new

Found These This Afternoon

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I went back to the field I looked Thursday and Saturday a week ago and this Thursday. They had some rain on the field Thursday evening. One other person has permission to look the field and he had looked the best spot either Friday or Saturday. I was pleased to find these.





 
Upvote 0
Nice! Great assortment of great materials too!

You have been tearing them up lately. Keep up the good work.
 
Good day when you find 6 whole points after they have been run over with equipment for years. Nice to have meet you and it was good to see Mat again. Went through your town going and coming from the show.
 
Good day when you find 6 whole points after they have been run over with equipment for years. Nice to have meet you and it was good to see Mat again. Went through your town going and coming from the show.

I enjoyed meeting you also and seeing your points. The show was incredible and Matt and I really enjoyed it.
 
Good grief! How many displays have you assembled this year? Nice finds as usual! Happy for you.
 
Awesome finds. Thanks for sharing.
 
Awesome finds, can't wait for harvest time here!
 
Wow, more great finds!
 
Got some real nice ones in that trip. Id call the one 1st pic far right a "Trip Maker" all by itself.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom