What's new

Found these today in NW Georgia

ChefopathX7

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 12, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found in Northwest Georgia in farmland
0813150824.webp
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to the site! I see some heart breakers there but better than nothing. Now that figurine piece is interesting to say the least, not sure if it's Native American but it is a curiosity and I wish I could find something like it, very cool. I think you may be on a site for sure so keep looking and keep posting! HH
 
:hello: Welcome! Nice Finds! Hope your future hunts get much better.
 
That is a very nice figure, sculpture, head thingy! Kinda Easter island looking! You should post another pic or two of it. Native art is the most interesting imo. Congrats
 
I wonder if the figurine is something from Hopewell?
Great finds.
 
I too would like to more pictures of the head.
 
Lets see a better pic of the head........figure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom