Attachments

• IMG_1241_1.JPG
    IMG_1241_1.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 400
Upvote 0
A

Atlantis0077

HOLY COW!! :wav: :wav:

Now that is a nice frame! Were they trying to sell it or just display it for drooling purposes??

HH,

Atlantis

MarkDz

Oct 1, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver UMax
Amazing what people could do with stone. I couldn't make such perfect shapes out of Play-Dough...

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
Okay, now I'm P.O.!!!! Not only is that frame fantastic but I only live a short ways away from Baraboo and I didn't know about the show!!!!!

OP
OP
Sidevalve45

Sidevalve45

Apr 8, 2007
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Sharp Shooter
Cannonman17 said:
Okay, now I'm P.O.!!!! Not only is that frame fantastic but I only live a short ways away from Baraboo and I didn't know about the show!!!!!
Hello,
Here's a copy of the add. Maybe you can call the number on the bottom and get on a mailing list for next year.

Sidevalve

Attachments

• Artifact show.jpg
    Artifact show.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 330

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
I'll have to keep a better eye out next year, I think it's held about the same time each year isn't it? I haven't been to that show in over ten years now! That add mentions that it's limited to 100 tables but that's actually much bigger than what my memory tells me- did they have a good turn out?

AMorgan

Feb 22, 2008
Houston Texas
I met Gene on a dig here in TX. He is definitely a stand up guy, and I actually got the chance to handle some of the items in that case. I thought they looked familiar.

Alan Morgan

OP
OP
Sidevalve45

Sidevalve45

Apr 8, 2007
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Sharp Shooter
Cannonman17 said:
I'll have to keep a better eye out next year, I think it's held about the same time each year isn't it? I haven't been to that show in over ten years now! That add mentions that it's limited to 100 tables but that's actually much bigger than what my memory tells me- did they have a good turn out?
It was the first time I'd ever been to that show but I was impressed. The turn out seemed quite good and the building looked pretty full to me. I don't remember the guys name but I recognized the Hixton material and that's what got me talking to him. That just about the only material type I find where I'm at. Seemed like a real nice guys.

SV

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions