What's new

Found these two bisque dolls while digging bottles

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
9,667
Reaction score
14,518
Golden Thread
4
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These were found at an old amusement park dump from the 1890s. Amazingly they are both perfect.
 

Attachments

  • dolls.jpg.webp
    dolls.jpg.webp
    37 KB · Views: 445
  • dolls.jpg.webp
    dolls.jpg.webp
    37 KB · Views: 359
:icon_thumright: I remember seeing dolls like this at relatives homes when I was very small, wasn't allowed to touch!...I'm 56 now
 
DebMill said:
:icon_thumright: I remember seeing dolls like this at relatives homes when I was very small, wasn't allowed to touch!...I'm 56 now
I would date these from 1895 to 1905 based on the bottles they were dug with. This was an amusement park dump.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom