NGE
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 27, 2008
- Messages
- 3,511
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- S.E. Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Found these while diggin' targets
Here are some of the marbles I have found through the years whilst diggin' metal targets........
Here are some of the marbles I have found through the years whilst diggin' metal targets........
Attachments
-
close up #3..webp11.9 KB · Views: 1,301 -
just a few.webp17.7 KB · Views: 1,302 -
close up #1..webp11.9 KB · Views: 1,304 -
close up #3..webp11.9 KB · Views: 1,304 -
marble mania #1..webp9 KB · Views: 1,304 -
marble mania #2..webp6.8 KB · Views: 1,319 -
really close.webp9.5 KB · Views: 1,266 -
some of my marbles #1..webp41.1 KB · Views: 1,250 -
Some of my marbles #3..webp9.1 KB · Views: 1,241 -
some of my marbles #2..webp19.4 KB · Views: 1,222

. Does that make a difference? Are they worth less? I would say, worth more (to prove they held up well).







