What's new

Found These Yesterday II

echostar61

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter,Prizim II
Pictured are my finds from yesterday's hunt with my son and Indiana Smith.Part of a sleigh bell,top of and oil lamp,not dug,surface find, metal bird cap what's it(no marks) , something I thought was a coin,after cleaning I doubt it and a silver metal plate which reads made in germany,there is a pine tree in a circle,around tree is Schutz Marke. It was a fun hunt and a very nice day. Thanks for looking.
Terri
 

Attachments

  • MVC-001S.webp
    MVC-001S.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 391
  • MVC-002S.webp
    MVC-002S.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 398
Upvote 0
interesting stuff you got there. Could that plate made in germany be part of a harmonica?
 
It's probably from a Holner harmonica, it sure looks like it.
 
I have no idea what the metal plate was from,but I've cleaned the coin enough to tell it is brass and is two headed and says George Washington underneath,no date though.Thanks for looking.
Terri
 
Ahh, now I remember you showing me that coin, because I remember seeing the outline of a head on it. I too agree with that other piece being part of a harmonica, was the 1st thing that popped into my head when I saw it.

lol....I'm still pickin' burrs outta my clothes, but lookin' forward to the next hunt! ;D Congrats on the finds!

Smitty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom