What's new

Found this at known 1775 shipwreck beach ??

T Hunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
279
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Need your help trying to id this . I will clean it more Just thought someone might have an idea . It about 5 inches long . Thanks Mark :icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • MVC-014S.webp
    MVC-014S.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 477
  • MVC-015S.webp
    MVC-015S.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 479
  • MVC-016S.webp
    MVC-016S.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 477
  • MVC-017S.webp
    MVC-017S.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 480
Based on the ribbing, I would say it is a swivel head flashlight.

Daryl
 
Upvote 0
I am going to have to agree with taz I went out and looked at my ladder and it is almost identical to the piece you have..... :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom