What's new

Found this bracelet on my friends wrist !!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
8,006
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Location: Undisclosed
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was a bracelet my friend was wearing. :icon_scratch: Thought some of you may enjoy this !! :laughing7: ...or hate it !! Haha !!

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • Bradpartypt.webp
    Bradpartypt.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 225
Upvote 18
it's all good until he breaks the string!
 
wait for it.....
your buddy is shopping for you right now..

 
It's beautiful...

A true work of art.
 
GOSH THATS ONE RARE PEICE OF CAN SLAW JEWELRY WHERE DID YOU FIND IT. ID SAY PROBALLY WORTH THOUSANDS . MAN YOU BETTER GET THAT INSURED AND PUT IT IN A SAFTEY DEPOSIT BOX ...... DANG WHAT A FIND ....
 
The wife has one out .925 that look like pull tabs, another matching necklace cost was a bit but given the hammered silver look, sort of cool. I offered her my collection of tabs and it didn't work.
 
So that's what you are supposed to do with those. I wonder if I can sell them at a local market and make big bucks
 
In fact "She" has owned it for at least 10 years already. :dontknow: :laughing7:

HH !!
It's been that for my wife's set also, must been the designer's thing to make back then.
 
I want one for a gag gift for my huntin buddy for xmas.Gave my wife a samson digger last xmass with a tag that said"I love you honney..dig yourself something nice"lol
 
So that's what you are supposed to do with those. I wonder if I can sell them at a local market and make big bucks

There are vendors at different hippie and Earthy-crunchy shows that sell those... Under the umbrella of "Fair-Trade" merchandise... bags, purses, etc...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom