Found this bracelet on my friends wrist !!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Bradpartypt.jpg
    Bradpartypt.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 190
Upvote 9
it's all good until he breaks the string!

wait for it.....
your buddy is shopping for you right now..

It's beautiful...

A true work of art.

GOSH THATS ONE RARE PEICE OF CAN SLAW JEWELRY WHERE DID YOU FIND IT. ID SAY PROBALLY WORTH THOUSANDS . MAN YOU BETTER GET THAT INSURED AND PUT IT IN A SAFTEY DEPOSIT BOX ...... DANG WHAT A FIND ....

The wife has one out .925 that look like pull tabs, another matching necklace cost was a bit but given the hammered silver look, sort of cool. I offered her my collection of tabs and it didn't work.

So that's what you are supposed to do with those. I wonder if I can sell them at a local market and make big bucks

In fact "She" has owned it for at least 10 years already. :dontknow: :laughing7:

HH !!
It's been that for my wife's set also, must been the designer's thing to make back then.

I want one for a gag gift for my huntin buddy for xmas.Gave my wife a samson digger last xmass with a tag that said"I love you honney..dig yourself something nice"lol

So that's what you are supposed to do with those. I wonder if I can sell them at a local market and make big bucks

There are vendors at different hippie and Earthy-crunchy shows that sell those... Under the umbrella of "Fair-Trade" merchandise... bags, purses, etc...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back