What's new

Found this button any ideas. ///Solved Thank You Folks// Better picture on link.

nova

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
926
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT //Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

  • button.webp
    button.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 245
  • button.webp
    button.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 263
  • button 001.webp
    button 001.webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 261
  • button.webp
    button.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 250
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Re: Found this button any ideas.

I would say early 1800's civilian button.
Just a guess :dontknow:

fortbball9
 
Upvote 0
Re: Found this button any ideas.

Neat button :thumbsup: Is it a hummingbird?
 
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Re: Found this button any ideas.

fortbball9 said:
I would say early 1800's civilian button.
Just a guess :dontknow:

fortbball9
Thanks For your help
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • button bird.webp
    button bird.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 189
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
The link Nova added in the original post is an actual match of the button.

How do you posts pics from links? Also can all pics be posted if it doesn't state otherwise?

Ok figured out the pic posting.
 

Attachments

  • !BS0izKwBGk~$(KGrHgoOKjgEjlLmYUWJBKFHVgfmR!~~_1.webp
    !BS0izKwBGk~$(KGrHgoOKjgEjlLmYUWJBKFHVgfmR!~~_1.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 196
Upvote 0
IronSpike said:
The link Nova added in the original post is an actual match of the button.

How do you posts pics from links? Also can all pics be posted if it doesn't state otherwise?
Ah OK thanks. Better match. Its good to post the pic here because a year from now the eBay link will not come up. These "What Is It" TN posts will be great research some day. I remember when TN first started the server was not large enough for too many pics. I think its bigger now.

I dont know the copyrite laws. sorry. copyrite.webp No one ever said anything to me. I remember once a member was asked to remove his avatar by the founder of a treasure pic used.
 
Upvote 0
I dont know the copyrite laws but I always try to include the link with the picture, unless it is my own pic. That way they are less likely to complain about the free publicity to their site. ;D
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom