What's new

Found this detecting in a river

Andrew b

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I was metal detecting in a river know to contain gold and platinum it feels to light to be lead and to hard to be aluminum I'm trying to clean it more to get a better look if anybody has any idea what this is plz let me know.
 

Attachments

  • 20200402_210137.webp
    20200402_210137.webp
    568.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 20200402_210156.webp
    20200402_210156.webp
    587.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 20200402_210211.webp
    20200402_210211.webp
    591.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 20200402_210218.webp
    20200402_210218.webp
    386.4 KB · Views: 88
Looks a bit like a melted aluminum can.

Welcome to the site.:hello:
 
Upvote 0
Dang was hopeful, so I noticed you are in concrete have you ever been to William's creek and had any luck?
 
Upvote 0
Dang was hopeful, so I noticed you are in concrete have you ever been to William's creek and had any luck?

I hear that's a great area for gold, but I haven't done any prospecting
on the East side of the Cascades. I do know there's quite a few claims
in that area.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom