What's new

Found this in quarter Roll. Any clues????

Shake-N-Bake

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hello All,
I found this in a quarter roll. I have not ever seen anything like this before. A local coin and jewlery dealer had no clue what it is either, but it did test 14K gold...
I am sure it is just plated. It is the same size as a US quarter.

Any help would be great.

Jason
 

Attachments

  • GoldMedal.webp
    GoldMedal.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 440
Upvote 0
Thanks, sure looks like the same thing.

Jason
 
Dang Tim... NICE ID... and fast.

I was just going to say a token/medallion... you would have shown me up... glad you got here first. =)

~Dave
 
That is a pretty cool find. It is amazing what ends up in coin rolls :)
 
I have actually found several of those over the years. I just toss them in the boxed with the other mixed tokens.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom