What's new

Found this on the front steps today!

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
420
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442953692.092540.webp
It's a day earlier than the expected shipping date!! Excited to own this machine is an understatement to say the least!!!!
Best of luck everyone and happy hunting!
 
Upvote 14
schweeeeet !!you gonna love it..lear pro mode asap..:occasion14:
 
Congratz! I hope you find lots of stuff with it!!!
 
Congrats. You ought to be all over the treasure now!
 
Don't even bother with standard. Learn Pro mode and how to utilize the iron audio feature!!!

You will like this machine.
 
I loved mine, good luck with that!, get ready to find the goods!!!
 
Oh yes,, you are going to enjoy your upgrade.
Congrats on becoming All Terrain
 
Congratulations, hope you find lots of treasure.
 
Sweet!!nothing like that new detector smell...or so I hear..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
Hey that is the one I want. Congrats on yours mine may be later this year or next. fingers crossed.
 
You will love the AT Pro. Happy hunting!
 
Very nice ! Good luck , and happy hunting - I don't have an AT Pro (White's MXT) but I like that you can go in the water with that !
I might well get one for that reason .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom