C Coosakid2 Jr. Member Joined Nov 15, 2018 Messages 73 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2019 #1 Went walking in a field today where I've found a couple of good points today.... Pretty big field where two small branches meet... And found this nice little point Upvote 0
Went walking in a field today where I've found a couple of good points today.... Pretty big field where two small branches meet... And found this nice little point
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2019 #2 Good looking Point.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2019 #3 Nice color. Raining here but glad you got out and found one!
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2019 #4 Nice find , and it’s not white quartz !!
C Coosakid2 Jr. Member Joined Nov 15, 2018 Messages 73 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2019 Thread Owner #5 arrow86 said: Nice find , and it’s not white quartz !! Click to expand... I know right...... I get so used to just looking for that shiny white, I'm glad I didn't miss it
arrow86 said: Nice find , and it’s not white quartz !! Click to expand... I know right...... I get so used to just looking for that shiny white, I'm glad I didn't miss it
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2019 #6 That's a cool little point, Nice Find.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,986 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2019 #7 Pretty point.
C Coosakid2 Jr. Member Joined Nov 15, 2018 Messages 73 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2019 Thread Owner #8 I'm calling it a shoals Creek point.... What y'all think I'm trying to get better at naming them
MAMucker Bronze Member Joined Feb 2, 2019 Messages 1,636 Reaction score 2,982 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Primary Interest: Other Apr 20, 2019 #9 Pretty Point
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2019 #10 Could be ... Weeden island maybe ... that’s a tough one I think it could fall into a few different types
Could be ... Weeden island maybe ... that’s a tough one I think it could fall into a few different types