What's new

Found this one today!

Hydrantman

Full Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Earth
Well I got skunked for silver on 3 boxes (with 1 left to open) but I did find this in a roll of halves.
 

Attachments

  • 1993 Panama.webp
    1993 Panama.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 350
Upvote 0
Those are the same cupronickel composition, size, and weight as regular halves. They get by all coin counters. It's worth 50¢ face value.
 
I too have found those...let me know if ya want anymore.
 
I think I read somewhere that these are actually legal tender in the US just as US coins are legal tender in Panama
The US mint makes them for panama. I doubt most people know this but its interesting, its worth 50 cents at least unlike all the Mexican un peso coins.
 
I found a 1993 Medio Balboa in a box of halves, too!

I love finding foreign coins, and I wish I had more of them.
 
Nice!
Those are fun to find.
I think I have at least 10 of them - common here for some reason.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom