dirtfishinMS
Full Member
- Joined
- Nov 29, 2017
- Messages
- 100
- Reaction score
- 217
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Harrisville, MS
- Detector(s) used
- Garret AT Pro
Garret Propointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting

I promise I'm not being a smart@ss, but I see that you have a lot of posts and that's why I'm asking this. Why would you say that this is a nice find?Nice find!![]()
I promise I'm not being a smart@ss, but I see that you have a lot of posts and that's why I'm asking this. Why would you say that this is a nice find?
I guess my main curiosity was the level of oxidation on the lead compared to all the other way less oxidized lead that I've found in my woods.
Fair enough, hahawell it is OLD lead....
I promise I'm not being a smart@ss, but I see that you have a lot of posts and that's why I'm asking this. Why would you say that this is a nice find?
I guess my main curiosity was the level of oxidation on the lead compared to all the other way less oxidized lead that I've found in my woods.
He is being a nice guy, I like your find , it could be from a-lot of different loads .
nut the exposed lead was as white as it is on CW Minnie's I have dug. + Had some fishing weights from the Lake / mud that were pretty darn white. The 1911 45 ACP bullet could be 107 years old .
It looks to me like the caliper tips are below the equator of the ball, i.e. not accurately measuring the diameter. Use the flat part of the caliper jaw to get a better measurement.
