What's new

Found this tiny square silver thing about a good 7 inches early fall ?

Coinzapper

Full Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
111
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lansford. PA.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Modified, Tesoro Tejon. Garrett 1500, Fisher CoinStrike, Tek G2, tek omega.
My Tesoro Tejon dug this one up. I was not able to find it after I brought it up it was so small. I was totally amazed with the tejon after this find due to the depth and the size of this silver.
What is it anyway? And thanks for the instructions on the picture resizing, it works great.
 

Attachments

  • 100_1959.webp
    100_1959.webp
    117.1 KB · Views: 509
Blacksheep, I thought that I was going to be the first to post a correct response, but your typing speed beat me! Damn! :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • 200px-Inverted_Jenny.webp
    200px-Inverted_Jenny.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 440
Upvote 0
Cool pic and What A Find :o :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
A pic of the reverse side will help. I will get in first with a wild guess of.... cuff-link ;D

Mike
 
Upvote 0
curbdiggercarl57 said:
Blacksheep, I thought that I was going to be the first to post a correct response, but your typing speed beat me! Damn! :thumbsup:

Lol, sorry sir. (Its the 5 pots of coffee I drink each day)

Curious as to whether or not this may be a gold/silver "collector" stamp of sorts. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Could be a plate to print the stamp but it would have to be the other side. This side would print it backwards. Just a guess. Monty
 
Upvote 0
the plating is off of the gold foil stamp copy
 
Upvote 0
Y felicidades Coinzapper! Este photo es mucho mas bueno que otros! Really cool find. Ya'll forgive the mixed languages, as I'm Indian-hillbilly-redneck with a Mexican wife, and I try to steal the best of all those cultures.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom