T TexasLithicHunter Tenderfoot Joined Mar 1, 2016 Messages 6 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2016 #1 I found this today while walking the fence line at our ranch in central Texas. I'm not sure but my guess is an axe head. Anyone who can help me identify, I would appreciate it. Upvote 2
I found this today while walking the fence line at our ranch in central Texas. I'm not sure but my guess is an axe head. Anyone who can help me identify, I would appreciate it.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 27, 2016 #2 Doesn't look thick enough, need another view
CoilToTheSoil Hero Member Joined Mar 14, 2015 Messages 702 Reaction score 914 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus Minelab Sovereign xs2a Pro Minelab Sovereign GT Minelab X-Terra 705 Minelab Explorer SE Minelab e-trac Tesoro compadre Whites v3i AT Pro Teknetics Gamma 6000 Bounty Hunter Camo LS Bounty Hunt Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2016 #3 My guess would be an implement fragment or piece of a plow