Found this today in Chickisabouge creek

bay pirate

Aug 26, 2012
Mobile Bay
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
It's made out of granite or turquoise but perfectly square. Could a board game piece not sure.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1457985985.265687.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1457986000.364532.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1457986012.915386.jpg

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bay Pirate I would have to say it's natural, but you are in a good area to find shell artifacts. The Mobile bay area is load with shell mounds ,middens and all type of sites, historic an prehistoric. Good Luck.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You say it's perfectly square and yet I see a triangle. I also see a naturally formed stone and not and artifact and definitely not a Cone.

captbo

Jan 1, 2015
Calvert Co Md / Atlantic NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800.Garrett AT Pro,Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Garrett Ace 250
Deteknix X pointer
Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very cool find !

Mrdigz

Nov 14, 2015
Long Island ,NY
Detector(s) used
2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Either way they are cool!

OP
OP
bay pirate

bay pirate

Aug 26, 2012
Mobile Bay
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Grim Reaper, just a quick question. You seem to be the most intelligent Persian in this artifact forum so I'll apologies for my ignorance right up front. Like I said, one is an anomaly but 2 that is the exact same shape but two different sizes. I'm sorry grim but nature cannot do that. Don't get me wrong. There at least 100 things they could be besides an artifact. But for you to ignore the circumstances speaks volumes about your education and willingness to have an open mind. Have a good day sir

OP
OP
bay pirate

bay pirate

Aug 26, 2012
Mobile Bay
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Don't get me wrong but you have insulted my intelligence. It could absolutely be anything other than nature made. You simply do not find two of anything in nature that could do identical. Chicasbeauge creek is a silty muddy/sandy creek. Natural stone like this simply does not exist. I found them in two totally separate areas. So how can it be natural.

Mrdigz

Nov 14, 2015
Long Island ,NY
Detector(s) used
2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bay Pirate,

I understand where your coming from but there are no facts to confirm anything. Yes they could be gaming pieces or something of that nature from Natives.
Unless you find a actual site in the vicinity and excavate it that's probably the only way you'll be able to confirm based on the chance you find more like it. Or maybe a local museum?

Nature makes perfect angles all the time. Perfect circles, triangles,hexagons ect..... I've been to spots where these forms are all over the place. But like I said before either way they're cool so if you like em keep em!

I haven't been on Tnet very long but one thing I've noticed is people filling up specific threads with tons of - what is this- Questions Or -is this a Native American Artifact? I personally come to these sites to look at the cool stuff found by fellow enthusiast so if some people come off as rude or snappy they're probably pissed because they just made a cup of coffee and went on the site to see cool finds. Instead they're bombarded with -what is this posts. I don't think anybody was trying to insult your intelligence they are pretty much telling you what they would be telling themselves if they found those rocks. They're just being honest.

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The gray and white one looks like polishing cones from a machine shop used to de burr metal, and when they get dull they are dumped the brown one looks like it is made from different material and may be something different.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread