What's new

Found this today looking for a cave

sushidingo

Full Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2015
Messages
189
Reaction score
568
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster pro, at gold. Gold monster 1000. Equinox 800, sdc 2300, soon D2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in the middle of nowhere. I think its from the 1930's but am not sure. Its a girl scout membership pin.
 

Attachments

  • 1437765773107.webp
    1437765773107.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 220
Upvote 20
A girl scout " in the middle of nowhere "? I sincerely hope there aren't any missing girl scouts out there. Was it a reasonable hike for a troop ?
 
Find a box of cookies along with that pin?! Damn, they're like gold... that i can eat!
 
Cool looking pin
 
CATLYN JENNER LOST HER MEDAL.....
 
Hello sushiingo. Nice find I used this link to date one that I found.

Girl Scout Pins

HH C9
 
Nice find. Hope you found the cave, maybe more items there too.
 
The cave im looking for is supposedly where Joseph boneparte hid while he was on the lamb. Supposed to be some treasure in that area.
 
The cave im looking for is supposedly where Joseph boneparte hid while he was on the lamb. Supposed to be some treasure in that area.

he must have been a small man lol
 
did you find a boy scout pin on top ??
 
IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE ?????????????? COOL.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom