bonedoggle
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2013
- Messages
- 98
- Reaction score
- 102
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Philadelphia
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab
Whites
Fisher
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I was Dino prospecting in Montana last week. Found lots of bones. Highlight was the tooth and the femur bone. I know the tooth is a bipedal carnivore and an ancestor to the T Rex. I am guessing 70-75 million yrs ago. The femur is likely a mayosaurus.
Anyone with more info on the tooth?
Cheers to happy hunting.
James
@bonedoggle
Also found the meg and shark and stingray teeth and dolphin vertebrae in st Simons Georgia yesterday.
Anyone with more info on the tooth?
Cheers to happy hunting.
James
@bonedoggle
Also found the meg and shark and stingray teeth and dolphin vertebrae in st Simons Georgia yesterday.









