What's new

Found this yesterday

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2018
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7,457
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After work went to a field I remember hearing as a kid was loaded with arrowheads, the corn stubble is still in the field so wasnt easy searching but did manage to find this little gem, not sure but thinking this would of bin a spear point?
 

Attachments

  • 20190426_192516[1].webp
    20190426_192516[1].webp
    255 KB · Views: 89
  • 20190426_192939[1].webp
    20190426_192939[1].webp
    244.4 KB · Views: 75
Upvote 0
Most likely a knife blade.

looks to have been an archaic bifurcate point

Good find
 
Thanks for the ID, story has it that the owner of the field has a massive collection, I am acquaintance with his grandson who is the owner of the collection and the property, Iv bin thinking about reaching out to him to see if he will show me the collection..
 
Nice. Congrats
 
Most of the fields I hunted, as a 12 year old, are covered with houses, lakes, a parking lot. But like old men I have my memories to enjoy and share.
 
Good find! Shows nice work. I would become good friends with the owner!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom