M Mrtodd Sr. Member Joined Aug 28, 2014 Messages 260 Reaction score 379 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 14, 2015 #1 Upvote 0
tncreeker Sr. Member Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 329 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location Maggie Valley, N.C. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 14, 2015 #2 NICE!!!! Pretty color in the light
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 14, 2015 #3 Very nice and really like the color! Great find!
jamey Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 3,094 Reaction score 1,925 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 15, 2015 #4 nice one
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 15, 2015 #5 Good thing you saved it another couple of years in the water and it would of been polished smooth to look like every other rock.
Good thing you saved it another couple of years in the water and it would of been polished smooth to look like every other rock.
M Mrtodd Sr. Member Joined Aug 28, 2014 Messages 260 Reaction score 379 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 15, 2015 Thread Owner #6 Thanks. Yes rock, I thought of yours when I posted it. I found some pottery today. I'll post it. I'm courious about the best way to preserve pottery
Thanks. Yes rock, I thought of yours when I posted it. I found some pottery today. I'll post it. I'm courious about the best way to preserve pottery
ASTORIA Jr. Member Joined Jan 1, 2015 Messages 38 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location ASTORIA OREGON Detector(s) used WHITES COINMASTER Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 15, 2015 #7 amazing find! that sure is pretty put up to light