Found wallet in the road today

goldinmyear

May 25, 2009
So. OREGON.
Detector(s) used
GP-EXTREME, LST, XLT.
Way to go bobbydoo...I hope that happends to me. just lost my SD-2200 at Mt. Ashland here in So. Oregon.
maybe karma will be good to me? I can always hope. Returning that Wallet was ..in my opinion, extremely thoughtful,and very moveing.
You are 1 hell-of-a nice guy bobby. I wish you all the luck in the world. HH. Kind Regards, goldinmyear :headbang:

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Well done B-Doo!! :headbang: :hello2:

I had the same thing happen about three years ago. I posted it as well. Mine only had 40 dollars in it. But at least I received a nice Thank You card and a 15 dollar gift card for dinner. Your reward will come down the road for sure! Thanks for posting!

HH,
Moon

AU Seeker

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
E-Track, MXT, CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boobydoo,

This is the first time I have read this topic, you are what make getting up in the morning worth doing, keep it up!!!

I have a couple of stories....

I when into a bar to wait for some friends I was meeting, and sat at the bar, and looked down and found a gold ring with some small diamonds, it was very old, I talked to the bartender and told him I had found something and gave him my number and if anyone came looking for a lost item to have them call me and describe the item, the next day a lady called me and described the ring exactly, and want me to met with her and her husband for dinner at a local restaurant, we met and had a great dinner, I returned the ring and the story behind the ring was that it had been passed down through the family and was originally belonged to her great grandmother, the reward I got was dinner and a feeling that is hard to describe, the feeling was by far more than any feeling I have gotten from metal detecting and gold prospecting, and I have found my share of treasure, but the treasure of that feeling will never be forgotten!!!

I was also in a bar another time (no, I'm not an alcoholic, don't even drink, but most of my friends drink, so it the meeting "spot"), and found a wad of cash, $284, being that it was Friday night, I knew I had found someone's "paycheck", so as in the story above I told the bartender I had found some money and if anyone had lost some give me a call, of course everyone within earshot had lost the money, but none could "guess" the amount, about 15 minutes later a guy I knew claimed to have "lost his paycheck", and even though he said he didn't know the exact amount, he tried to remember how many drinks he had bought and was so close to the amount of money ($287) that I knew I had found the owner, and as I mentioned I knew the guy, he was very pleased and offered a reward, I refused as it was his money not mine.

Your a GOOD MAN!!!

Skip

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
You are what still give us hope in a society of everyone for themselves! God will bless you for your kind act :angel7: Have a Great day!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread