What's new

Four Brinks Boxes - OK results, Civil War Commemorative

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
412
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Did 4 boxes last night - 1st box was best with 5 90% and 4 40% and an 87-s with a few NIFC thrown in. Rest of the boxes were slow with 2 or 1 silver keepers. The last box though had a new one for me - the 1995-s Civil War Commemorative. Pretty cool coin. Posted a picture of it I stole off ebay. Mine wasn't quite perfect but pretty close so a nice find and my 1st commemorative. I guess it was the day for commemoratives here on the treasurenet. :thumbsup:

Maine_Jim
 

Attachments

  • 185791122_tp.webp
    185791122_tp.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 340
  • 185791136_tp.webp
    185791136_tp.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 335
Upvote 0
Nice - which one?

Maine_Jim
 
Nice find Jim!!! I can't remember anyone finding one of these but surely they have. Anyway....very nice. Finding commemorative coins are so fun. The mintages are usually low on most all of them.

Good luck on the next batch.....keep em coming......
 
Nice - which one?
hmmmm....can't remember...i'll pull it out later and post a pic....it is pretty tarnished but has very good detail.....forgot there were different ones....its by state isn't it?
 
Well - if it is the 1928 Hawaii...you got yourself quite a find :icon_king:

Maine_Jim
 
That is cool, I can't wait to find my first commemorative!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom