What's new

Four unc 1958 P nickels...three with 5 full steps!!

cdickrun64

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
945
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Searched 10 of the 20 rolls I picked up today. Found 9 unc nickels pre 1965...Includingthe 4 1958-P's
 
Upvote 0
Hey...I know it's not a big find, but it's tough to find circ'd 58-p's.... Nonetheless unc ones!!
 
Nice! I love finding those old uncirculated (or nearly uncirculated) nickels. It is very exciting!
 
Indeed. I found a 1939 nickel the other evening, full steps and in AU shape. Switched out my nice old worn 39 and boy does it look good in my folder.
 
:dontknow: I was going for ILARIOUS, where it's so funny that you don't need the H.
 
I don't have a '58P with 5 steps, and I did a bunch of boxes of nickels (and still do when I get time). I'd be happy, cuz I could replace the one in my book, and set the other aside for the next books.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Phrostie your mean but the ilarious remark was pretty funny. Congrats on the nicks.

golden silver
 
Theredemption said:
Gforce said:
Why is everyone so mean..?
Good question, my friend. Good question. I have noticed it as well. Just ignore any crap you don't like. I have learned fighting these dudes ain't an option. They just strike back like an Eastern diamondback. Ya just have to get along with 'em. Everyone here should read my bud Keveretts post. Good luck!

agreed
 
Great job on finding nickels with that many steps.
Gforce said:
Why is everyone so mean..?
What is the deal of calling everybody mean. Apply statements on to people they apply to.
HH
Gilbert
PS. If you don't like what some folks say, use the ignore button. Like I did to a certain person that is crazy about coins. ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom