What's new

Frame of some of my best finds.

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres a frame of some of my best finds, a little bit of eye candy.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0156.webp
    DSCF0156.webp
    53 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCF0157.webp
    DSCF0157.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCF0158.webp
    DSCF0158.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCF0159.webp
    DSCF0159.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCF0161.webp
    DSCF0161.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCF0160.webp
    DSCF0160.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCF0162.webp
    DSCF0162.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCF0163.webp
    DSCF0163.webp
    53.5 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCF0164.webp
    DSCF0164.webp
    61.5 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 0
2nd 4th 7th pic ............wowzers

awesome frame
 
Some very nice artifacts you have there Sir. Tks for sharing the pictures.
 
Nice finds Choo!!! Love that Dovetail and Meadow-wood blade. At least that is what is looks like from the angle..................GTP(Chris)
 
What is the point in the second row third from the left? Cool finds!
 
Really nice collection of points.:icon_thumleft:
 
Choo
Show off,haha. Just kidding. I appreciate the view.
TnMtns
 
Nice frame. What type do you think the one in picture two is? I have one very similar to it but with a straight stem and I've never been able to match it up with any thing definitively. Somtimes I've leaned toward etley but never sure. Anybody?
 
Nice frame. What type do you think the one in picture two is? I have one very similar to it but with a straight stem and I've never been able to match it up with any thing definitively. Somtimes I've leaned toward etley but never sure. Anybody?[/QUE]

JS the point in the second picture is a dovetail made out of hornstone, lets see a picture of the point your talking about maybe I can help you identify it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom