What's new

Frames

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I have been finding allot in the past 6 months so I bought some frames last week. I had some thicker and thinner artifacts so I needed different depths. I bought all different sizes and filled them up. Most are well used pieces and some broken points but as I find better ones I will replace them. First is the Quartz, this one is from 2 yrs the same spot....Scrapers and Tools
 

Attachments

  • 100_2962.webp
    100_2962.webp
    179.7 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Tools
 

Attachments

  • 100_2967.webp
    100_2967.webp
    186.3 KB · Views: 107
Scrapers and Drills
 

Attachments

  • 100_2966.webp
    100_2966.webp
    192.7 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Points, some Heart Breakers and wholes
 

Attachments

  • 100_2961.webp
    100_2961.webp
    148.2 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Scrapers and Cores
 

Attachments

  • 100_2960.webp
    100_2960.webp
    200.7 KB · Views: 113
Most of these are from 2012
 

Attachments

  • 100_2968.webp
    100_2968.webp
    171.3 KB · Views: 90
Workin on one now actually...you have alot more than me though...
HH
 

Attachments

  • image-3232484972.webp
    image-3232484972.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 100
Thanks GT I didnt use to have this many until I got permission to look on a property that has 4 large fields on it. One field I havent even got to look yet. Been too busy with the other ones. Your frame is on its way and it looks like you have some good ones in it. Thanks, rock
 
Nice frames rock. I used to have everything in a frame. Then I got weird and wanted to be able to hold them and look at both sides. So after much thought took them out of frames and put then into cabinets with drawers. Stemmers in one side notch in another bifurcate base and so forth. Worked great now I am out of room again and back into the riker frames and actually a lot in buckets. The buckets are best cause I get to explore them all the time trying to figure out what the heck is in there,:tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom