What's new

Frames

CreekSide

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
5,839
Reaction score
27,019
Golden Thread
0
Here’s a couple of my favorite finds, let’s see some of yours
NW Georgia
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6336.webp
    IMG_6336.webp
    331.2 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_6338.webp
    IMG_6338.webp
    90.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I’d like to see the Spade too.
I showed a property owner my hard stone and was going to give him a Celt I found on his property. He said oh no I don’t keep rocks like those only points. Then said keep as many of those as you want. I didn’t know how to respond to that but at least I don’t have to feel guilty anymore
A GREAT BIG THANKYOU would have done a lot of good for that very generous person !
 
I know many have seen this one before. But here you go. Maybe some new people haven’t seen it yet. Middle biggest points are 4-6 inches long
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4671.webp
    IMG_4671.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
These are Henando points. They are one of my favorite Florida points. I have never found a perfect one. Everyone I've found has some damage, but I like them anyway way I find them. They are thin and fragile true arrow points so they damage easily. They large one in the center is probably a Clay.
Screenshot_20251107-131420_Photos.webp
 
These are Henando points. They are one of my favorite Florida points. I have never found a perfect one. Everyone I've found has some damage, but I like them anyway way I find them. They are thin and fragile true arrow points so they damage easily. They large one in the center is probably a Clay.
View attachment 2232599
I like that style too. We have Wades and also Eva’s with that style. Almost every one is broken I find. Nice frame
 
This is my latest start on a new frame. I have a lot of field grade points that i will use to fill this with. The arrow points in the center of the beads are the best of the lot. All from the same camp and are surface finds. A lot of miles on my old legs I went out there and found a couple old dart points last week. Someone been digging shallow holes all over the camp, but they need to go a lot deeper they will pay the price if caught. I found a few where they tossed dirt thank you. Second picture is the latest finds from a camp I started hunting around 1977 still kicks out a couple now and then Happy Hunting.
 

Attachments

  • 20251107_102602.webp
    20251107_102602.webp
    975.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 20251101_103615 - Copy.webp
    20251101_103615 - Copy.webp
    867.7 KB · Views: 42
This is my latest start on a new frame. I have a lot of field grade points that i will use to fill this with. The arrow points in the center of the beads are the best of the lot. All from the same camp and are surface finds. A lot of miles on my old legs I went out there and found a couple old dart points last week. Someone been digging shallow holes all over the camp, but they need to go a lot deeper they will pay the price if caught. I found a few where they tossed dirt thank you. Second picture is the latest finds from a camp I started hunting around 1977 still kicks out a couple now and then Happy Hunting.
You did a great job on the arrangement of the beads
 
This is my latest start on a new frame. I have a lot of field grade points that i will use to fill this with. The arrow points in the center of the beads are the best of the lot. All from the same camp and are surface finds. A lot of miles on my old legs I went out there and found a couple old dart points last week. Someone been digging shallow holes all over the camp, but they need to go a lot deeper they will pay the price if caught. I found a few where they tossed dirt thank you. Second picture is the latest finds from a camp I started hunting around 1977 still kicks out a couple now and then Happy Hunting.
Great looking frame!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom