What's new

Framing help

bblaha

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
533
Reaction score
157
Golden Thread
0
How do you guys frame points and other artifacfs? Iv been wanting to hang part of my collection on my wall for a while. Thanks
 
Upvote 0
Wow those are All impressive pipes by all of you, Allright here's a little competition, who has the best individual piece out of the two of you? Ready set go
 
Ha ha... not much into competition. stick around for a while I'm sure you will see plenty of cool things
 
Darn. Well it was worth a try lol
 
I bought my first case at the Tulsa Gun Show.The guy comes to most of the bigger gun shows in the area,and has some really nice cases.I don't know how to post a link,but his web site is meadows cases.If you already have a huge collection,these could break you,but buying one or two a year is not bad. Lightman
 
The Grim Reaper said:
Here's a really nice Clay Trade Pipe I found earlier this year on a site I hunt that has an old homestead on it. I found one exactly like it on a web site and I'm pretty sure mine was made at the factory in Point Pleasent, Ohio.

Grim....i'm sick of you....haha you make me want to vomit...with happiness man you find some sweet items...teach me let me learn of you........ My master

Johnathan Griswold
 
Don't crowd 'em or mix the best with the funkies or put anything in there that is suspect/......bought??......
"Unless you have to", LOLOL
 
Haha your a real card
 
So where do you guys get the hinged frames? I have never seen them in stores.
 
I saw your question just sitting there. I make mine but there is a lot online. Srgt. Rikers has some good ones
 
I get all of mine from Steeles Display Cases located in Westerville, Ohio. They have great prices and great cases.

Here's their number if you want to give them a call.

1-800-589-2944
 
Last edited:
collectors house has all kinds of different cases including all the sizes of riker mounts sold by the dozen
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom